Don’t Forget This Recipe For Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
• 1 premade pizza crust (10 ounces)
• 1 tablespoon melted butter
• 1 garlic clove, finely minced
• 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 tblsp. grated parmesan
• 1 tablespoon basil (dried)
• season with salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic and set aside.
- Brush the pizza dough with the butter and garlic mixture and place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute the cheeses and spices over the dough.
- Cut dough into stick shapes with a pizza cutter (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Strips should not be separated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a light golden brown color is achieved.
- Redo the cut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet. 8. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce