Ooey Gooey Bars are a delicious dessert that’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. These bars are made with a buttery, crunchy crust and a rich, creamy filling that’s full of flavor and texture.To make the crust, you’ll need a mixture of flour, butter, and sugar. The ingredients are combined and pressed into the bottom of a baking dish to create a sturdy and delicious base for the bars.Next, you’ll make the filling, which is made with cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. The ingredients are mixed together until smooth and creamy, creating a rich and flavorful filling that’s the star of the show.Once the filling is poured over the crust, the bars are baked until golden brown and set. The end result is a decadent and indulgent dessert that’s perfect for any occasion.What sets Ooey Gooey Bars apart is the combination of textures and flavors. The buttery, crunchy crust provides a great contrast to the smooth and creamy filling. The bars are rich and sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, making them a great choice for anyone with a sweet tooth.Overall, Ooey Gooey Bars are a classic dessert that’s sure to please. They’re easy to make, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re serving them at a party or enjoying them as an after-dinner treat, these bars are sure to be a hit!
These Ooey Gooey Bars are so simple to make, always a crowd favorite, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! With cake mix, butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in the ingredients, you cannot go wrong. The hardest part will be waiting for them to cool!
- 1 box yellow cake mix, dry (not prepared)
- 8 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 16 oz. powdered sugar
How To Make Ooey Gooey Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter and egg. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Pat and press dough evenly over the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking pan. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat and cream the cream cheese. Add the eggs and beat until smooth for a minute or two. Add powdered sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes or until done. Do not over bake.
- When done, remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars.