Looking for a dinner that everyone will appreciate that is quick and simple? Look nowhere else. The recipe for Texas Toast Sloppy Joes is excellent!
The best part about this delectable dish is that it can feed up to 4 people and only takes less than 30 minutes to cook! It was a huge triumph.
Everyone in your family will fall in love with this incredible dish for a quick and easy meal since it is just fantastic! You ought to try it as soon as you can, and don’t forget to let us know how it turns out for you; I genuinely appreciate reading your comments to see what kinds of recipes you prefer!
- Lean ground beef; 1 pound.
- 2 large chopped Onions.
- Garlic powder; I used a ½ t spoon.
- ¾ Cup.Of Ketchup.
- 2 t spoons.Of Tomato paste.
- ½ T spoon.Of Worcestershire sauce.
- 2½ t spoons.Of Brown sugar.
- Salt & ground Pepper, to ur liking.
- Green Mill Texas Toast, I used four.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese.
In order to have a proper bake, the temperature of your oven should be set to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1st Step – To begin, I browned the ground beef with chopped onion on the stovetop over medium heat, and I drained it as early as possible.
- 2nd Step – In a separate bowl, I mixed the ketchup with brown sugar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and salt & pepper. And then I gave it a good stir to ensure that all of the ingredients were well-combined.
- 3rd Step – Once all ingredients are incorporated, I simmer over medium heat until the mixture has thickened to the desired consistency.
- 4th Step – In the meanwhile, I placed the Green Mill Texas Toast in the preheated oven and roasted it for roughly 5 min, just until the tops were golden brown.
- 5th Step – At this point, I put the Sloppy Joe Mixture on top of my golden-brown Texas Toast.
- 6th Step – And the last thing I did, and for me is the key to make your Texas Toast Sloppy Supeeeeer delicious, I spread a lot of shredded Cheddar Cheese on each slice of toast like there is no tomorrow.