1 pound ground beef * 1 egg * 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese * 2 tablespoons taco seasoning * 1/2 teaspoon onion powder * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
DIRECTIONS: Meatballs: * 1) Preheat oven to 400°F. * 2) In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the meatball ingredients and stir well until well combined.
- 3) Form into about 15 meatballs and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- 4) Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is fully done.
Constructed * Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for the casserole.
- 2) In a small baking dish or cast iron skillet, pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom.
- 3) Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the cooked meatballs in the dish. Shredded cheese is sprinkled on top.
- 4) Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 15 minutes
or until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened.
INGREDIENTS (PER SERVING)
It serves 5 people.
309.8 calories fat 21.6 g protein 23.9 g net carbs 3.7 g.