Mini chicken pot pies are a delicious and easy-to-make comfort food that everyone will enjoy. These savory pies are perfect for any occasion, from a cozy night in with the family to a potluck or party. The pies consist of a flavorful mixture of chicken, vegetables, and spices that are topped with a flaky pastry crust.
To make mini chicken pot pies, start by cooking chicken breast until it’s no longer pink and shredding it into small pieces. Add sautéed vegetables like carrots, peas, and onions to the chicken, along with some seasonings like thyme and black pepper. Then, roll out refrigerated pie crust and use a cookie cutter or cup to cut out circles to fit your muffin tin. Place the crust circles into the muffin tin, fill with the chicken mixture, and top with another circle of crust. Bake the pies in the oven until they are golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
These mini chicken pot pies can be customized to your liking by adding different vegetables or seasonings, and they’re a great way to use up leftover chicken or vegetables. They’re also perfect for meal prep, as they can be made ahead of time and reheated throughout the week. Serve with a side salad or your favorite vegetable for a complete meal that’s sure to please.
These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy. Seriously… they only have 6 ingredients! And you can make them from start to finish in about 30 minutes. Serve them with a little side salad and it makes a quick and simple weeknight dinner!
- 14 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- 3 packages Crescent Rolls(you will have to seal the seams)
- 9 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup chicken, shredded
How To Make Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees*
- Spray muffin tins with a non stick spray
- Lay the crescent roll dough out flat, pinch seams together
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds from the dough
- Press the dough into the muffin tins, including up the sides
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, thawed vegetables and the shredded chicken
- Spoon the filling into each muffin cup, do not overfill
- Using a pizza cutter, slice strips of dough and lay across the tops of the muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 minutes, until the top and sides are a light golden brown.
- If the top begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil and bake
- Let cool and use a knife to loosen from the muffin tins.