Creamy garlic shrimp is a delicious and popular seafood dish that is sure to please any shrimp lover. Here’s a recipe for creamy garlic shrimp
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the heavy cream, grated parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and toss to coat with the creamy garlic sauce. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce is heated through and the shrimp are fully coated.
- Serve the creamy garlic shrimp hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.