This Fried Shrimp recipe is not only delicious but also rather easy to make.
On the outside, it is flavorful and crisp, and within, it is delectable.
Within 15 minutes of starting the procedure, you will have a tasty lunch that includes seafood that has been crisp-fried.
I don’t know how you feel about shrimp, but I can tell you that I absolutely adore it, and I believe that many others share my opinion.
One of the most popular dishes in the world, shrimp has reportedly been consumed by humans for thousands of years.
These shrimp are quite crispy, however, if you ask me, my personal preference is for flour-only frying when it comes to shrimp. When it comes to fried shrimp, I like them without a covering of panko or cornmeal.
Shrimp is one of my favorite foods, and it’s one that my family and I just can’t get enough of. But in my opinion, this one is the absolute finest!!
- Raw shrimp; I used 400 grams – peeled.
- 125 grams.Of all-purpose flour.
- Salt – to taste.
- Cracked black pepper – to taste
- 2 Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- 2 Tsp.Of smoked paprika.
- 2 Tsp.Of oregano.
- 1/2 Cup.Of whole milk.
- Canola oil – for frying.
- Step 1 – Place the shrimp in a large bowl together with the milk, half of a teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of oregano, one teaspoon of paprika, and one teaspoon of granulated garlic. Let the mixture settle for ten minutes.
- Step 2 – Mix the remaining salt, paprika, oregano, granulated garlic, and black pepper into the all-purpose flour until it is evenly distributed.
- Step 3 – After removing the shrimp from the milk mixture, thoroughly coat them in the flour that has been seasoned. Be careful to dust the shrimp with a substantial amount of seasoned flour and do so thoroughly. Under all of that flour, you shouldn’t be able to make out the shrimp at all.
- Step 4 – Fry the shrimp in oil for three to four minutes, or until they reach the desired crispiness. The ideal temperature for the oil is 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 5 – After removing the shrimp from the oil, lay them on a platter covered with paper towels.
- Step 6 – Serve immediately, and take pleasure in it.