* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
* 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
*1/4 cup enchilada sauce
* 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* 2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
* 3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
* 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Put together Casserole:
* 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* 2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
* 3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
* 4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
NUTRITION (PER SERVING)
Makes 5 Servings
Net Carbs 3.7g