You can make the famous Disney Pineapple Soft Ice Cream at home in no time with just a few simple ingredients! On a hot summer day, this sweet and frosted fruit delight is the perfect way to cool off.
You can make one at home if you can’t make it to Disneyland. This rich, creamy delicacy is a summer staple, but thanks to the use of frozen pineapple in the recipe, it can be savored any time of year when a sweet need strikes.
This at-home version uses real ingredients and comes as close to the real thing as you can get without visiting Disneyland! This is a delightful and simple treat to enjoy on a hot day to help battle the heat if you like the taste of pineapple.
A FEW SIMPLE INGREDIENTS ARE ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS “HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM”:
– 2 cups pineapple chunks, frozen
I used Cool Whip, the 8-oz tub, for the Frozen Whipped Topping.
– 3 large spoons.Of Honey, which comes highly recommended.
I used two cups of pineapple juice.
— A squeeze of lemon juice
– First, I pureed all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed to get the pineapple chunks out, which took about 3 minutes.
– 2nd Step: I like to put the mixture in the freezer for around 30 to 40 minutes before using it.
– 3rd Step: I poured the mixture into a piping bag and piped swirls into the glasses or bowls.
– Final Step: To extend the life of the soft-serve, I freeze the whirling whip for an extra 20 minutes after spinning.