The Absolute Best Coconut Cream Pie 😋👌, Delicious Coconut Cream Pie
1 cup milk
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 tsp light cream
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 eggs, separated
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pie crust.
8 ounces of whipped cream
- Bake pie crust according to package directions and let cool completely.
- Putting milk & light cream in bain-marie. Add the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add 2 tbsp. cornstarch cold water. Mix well.
- In bowl, beating egg yolks to light. Adding cornstarch mix to yolks. Blending well.
- Add the egg mixture to the milk mixture in the double boiler.
- Cooking for 5 min, stir constantly.
- Removing to heat. Adding vanilla & coconut. Stirring Letting stand 31 min.
- Pour to prepare crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove the plastic film. Covering with whip cream.