I NEED 100 PEOPLE TO SHARE THIS RECIPE WITH FRIENDS ❤️❤️❤️
COUNTRY APPLE FRITTER BREAD 😍😋
- Milk half cup
- White sugar 2 and a half cups
- Flour 1 and a half cups
- Eggs 2
- Ground Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Apples 2
- Make sure to peel and chop them
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1 and a half teaspoon
- Light brown sugar half cup
- Butter half cup
For the creme glaze:
- Butter half cup
- Light brown sugar ⅓ cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and start preparing your ingredients.
- You can use any baking or loaf pan here. Make sure to grease the pan and add foil paper. Grease it again so you can get out the bread without any issue.
- In a bowl start by mixing the brown sugar and cinnamon. Keep it aside and start beating the white sugar and butter in an electric mixer. Take your time here because you need a creamy texture.
- In 3 minutes start adding one egg at a time vanilla extract, flour, milk, and baking powder.
- Now we will start preparing the layers of the bread. The bottom layer will be the electric beater mixture on which you will top the apples. Then, the first mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar. You can now style your bread with the help of a toothpick by swirling it around creating a design or a pattern on the top of your bread.
- Put the pan in the oven and heat it for 50-60 minutes. During the last 10 minutes, you can check with the help of a toothpick whether it is ready or not. If it comes out clean, it is ready, otherwise, give it more time.
- The glaze’s two components can be combined while you wait for the bread to finish baking, then they can be added to the hot bread as soon as it comes out of the oven. Serve it hot off the oven to your friends and family after letting it cool for 20 to 30 minutes.