Bake Red Velvet Cheesecake, you can make this cheesecake with your family or friends, it’s so tasty and easy
• 17 chocolate cream Oreo cookies, crushed
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
• 1-1/2 cups sugar
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
• 1 bottle (1 ounce) red food coloring
• 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup butter, softened
• 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
• In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, buttermilk, cocoa and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in food coloring. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. hot water to larger pan.
• Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 60-70 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around inside edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove sides of pan.
• For frosting, Cream cheese and butter should be beaten until frothy in a small bowl. Beat until smooth after adding vanilla and confectioners’ sugar. Frost the cheesecake’s top. Keep chilled until serving.