- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature, separated
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Separate dough into 16 triangles; place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture near edge of short side of each triangle. Top with 1 tablespoon pie filling. Fold long point of triangle over filling; tuck under dough. Lightly beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake at 350° degrees until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
1 each: 182 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.